Simply me...

A little virtual spot so I can say what I think about life, thoughts, etc...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Thank you

I've found out things today,
I've discovered facts today.
I've realized..
It was all a lie.
I don't like fake people.
People like you I avoid everyday.
You know what?...
I'm glad..
I'm glad that it was all over...
Things I know now helped me to forget you.
And I thank you for that.
Thanks for being who you are,
That helped me to stop,
And think,
And I don't love you anymore.
I was in love to a different person.
Not the real you.
I won't cry anymore,
I won't suffer anymore,
I won't wake up and cry because I was dreaming of you.
I will wake up and smile now,
I will be happy again,
I will smile like I never did this last month,
I will...
And now I won't say goodbye...
I'm just gonna say
Thank you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home