Simply me...

A little virtual spot so I can say what I think about life, thoughts, etc...

Monday, January 23, 2006

"Forever we'll be", he said
"I will never let you go"
"As long as I'm alive,
I will always love you so"

We were in love and it was true
We spent time together
It was just us two
I was thirteen
He was thirteen too
We took it to another level
I was his first and he was mines too

I loved him
He was my joy he was my pain
Even though he sometimes was
The one that made it rain
But I still loved him
I could forgive him for anything
But things changed
And he will never be with me

Nothing is forever
Can't you see?
People change
And it's difficult to see

I thought his promise was true
But now he left me
For someone that will never
Love him better than me

He changed and all I'm left
With is his promise
That he didn't keep
All I'm left with my
Tears and not able to get any sleep

Forever is not promised
Because we will never be
I thought love last forever
Until you left me...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mto mto bom, gostei mto deste é o meu fave até agora continua assim, tá-me a parecer que quem vai ter de esperar numa fila para ter um autógrafo de alguêm sou eu e não tu (tu deixavas-m passar á frente, não deixavas?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home